Buying an investment property
Advisory Group, Financial Advisers in Newcastle, Maitland, Dubbo, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Scone, Taree, can help you with buying an investment property.
For many, once the family home is paid off – or a reasonable amount of it – they start to look at other ways of building wealth. Often their first thought is an investment property.
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Is it better to put all my spare money into paying off my mortgage or should I consider other investments?
- Am I better to invest my extra money in property or shares?
- Are there tax advantages to owning an investment property?
- Do I have to pay tax on an investment property?
- Are there other ways I can invest in property, apart from directly buying a property myself?
- Am I better off investing directly in property or managed funds?
How we can help
- Identify options to fund an investment property.
- Look at realistic amounts you can borrow based on your current financial commitments and plans.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments.
- Advise on strategies to minimise tax.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do next
If you want us to help you decide how to invest contact Advisory Group , Financial Advisers in Newcastle, Maitland, Dubbo, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Scone, Taree, on Ph 1300 559 166.